Employment at Snow Mountain Ranch
Work for us between Sept. 6 and Oct. 31 (8 week period) and you’ll receive $2/hour bonus for every hour worked in food service or housekeeping. Good for seasonal staff living on- or off-property!
Snow Mountain Ranch offers great jobs in the Colorado Rockies! Full-time positions offer great benefits and seasonal positions come with lodging, meals, great benefits and plenty of Colorado adventure.
We host a variety of seasonal staff of all different ages and from all across the globe. You will meet friends for life, learn valuable skills and make many memories while working at Snow Mountain Ranch. We have seasonal opportunities available year-round, so you’re bound to find something that’s perfect for you! Apply today!
- To view a list of open year-round positions, click here.
- To view a list of open seasonal positions & internships, click here.
- To view information about international employment, click here.
- To learn more about the Gap Year Program: TREK, click here.
- To learn more about volunteering, click here.
We love hiring people with YMCA camp experience! If you work at a YMCA camp, download a flyer here to post at your camp about working at Snow Mountain Ranch.