Summer Tubing Hill
Enjoy the thrill of flying down a bumpy hill on a tube – in the middle of summer!
Drag image to look around.
The prices for day visitors:
13 and older: $40 per person
6-12 years old: $25 per person
3-5 years old: $15 per person
*A full-day activity pass is included in this price.
Overnight guests receive a free tubing hill session! Additional guest tubing sessions can be reserved in the Programs Building the day of for FREE (depending on availability).
*Members of YMCA of the Rockies (with proof of membership) can use the tubing hill for $15 per person and receive a complimentary day pass.
Snow Mountain Ranch has expanded the traditional winter activity of tubing throughout the spring, summer and fall with the inclusion of a designed and built Snowflex® tubing slope from Briton Engineering Developments Ltd. Very few of these exciting features exist anywhere!! Watch our video here!
Reservation, rules and amenities information:
- Guests staying on-grounds can reserve their time slots for the tubing hill one week in advance by clicking here. Day visitors can reserve their time slots the day of their visit at the Programs Building. We highly recommend that guests book their time slot in advance. If you are a day visitor, please call the Program Department the morning of your visit to check on open times: 970-887-2152, ext. 4135.
- Helmets are available for no additional cost.
- Children ages 3-6 must ride with an adult (children 2 and under cannot ride).
- Flip-flops are not allowed; shoes must be secure. Please do not wear loose clothing or hats.
- A concessions and bathrooms house is located at the top of the hill for guest convenience.
- Beginning in September, the summer tubing hill is available on weekends only, and will close for the season on October 1, weather permitting.
“The summer tubing hill will enhance our mission and continue to allow us to bring family and friends together in a unique and uplifting environment. We are very excited about offering this opportunity to families and groups yet again in the summer of 2016.”
– CEO and President of YMCA of the Rockies, Julie Watkins.