Take a dip in the pool or relax in the sauna after an adventure-filled day! Snow Mountain Ranch offers a 25-yard indoor swimming pool for both lap and recreational swimming, a perfect refresher in any season.
Price: Free for guests and members
Things to Know:
PLEASE NOTE – CHANGES TO RULES FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF
- Pool capacity is 20 People.
- Lifeguards are on duty during all swimming hours with a guard to swimmer ratio of 1:20.
- The locker rooms are open but private changing stalls are not. We encourage guests to arrive already in swimwear.
- We are providing towel service.
- We are once again offering swim tests. Swim tests are required for kids ages 8-12. Until a swim test is passed, an adult is required to swim in the pool. If your child passes a swim test, an adult not required in the pool, but must remain in the building.
- Children 7 and under may not take the test, they must have an adult (18+) in the water with them. The diving well is off limits to anyone under 13.
- We will not offer toys or goggles. Please bring your own. We will still provide PFDs.
Please make sure to review the pool rules before your swim time.
Schedules are subject to change, so please check this week’s Activity Guide for hours and availability.
Please call the program office at 970-887-2152 x4135 2 weeks in advance if you plan to bring a large group so we can plan accordingly.
Drag image to look around.