1Our Reservation Process
Reservations can be made two ways:
- By phone: (888) 613-9622
Snow Mountain Ranch operates on two reservation seasons:
Summer/Fall (For stays between June 1 and Nov. 30):
Lodge rooms, yurts, and campsites – open for all reservations January 1 each year
Cabins – reservations open to non-members the first Wednesday in April each year
Winter/Spring (For stays between December 1 and May 31):
Lodge rooms, yurts and campsites – open for all reservations July 1 each year
Cabins – reservations open to non-members the first Wednesday in October each year
YMCA of the Rockies members receive priority when booking cabins.
Here’s how it works:
1. Cabin Donors receive first priority.
YMCA of the Rockies is a not-for-profit organization and all of our family cabins have been generously donated by families who are committed to helping us fulfill our Mission. These donors pay the same nightly rate as all of our guests, but they receive first priority when making their reservation requests for each of our reservation seasons.
2. Members receive second priority.
A YMCA of the Rockies annual membership entitles you to receive second priority when placing a reservation request for cabins. If you would like to become a YMCA of the Rockies member, please visit our Membership page.
3. Non-member reservations.
You do not have to be a member to stay at YMCA of the Rockies. Our online and phone reservations for cabins open to non–members on these dates: Summer/Fall (for cabin reservations June 1-November 30: First Wednesday in April each year
Winter/Spring (for cabin reservations December 1 – May 30) : First Wednesday in October
Learn the Secrets to Success for making a cabin reservation!
YMCA of the Rockies Snow Mountain Ranch near Winter Park provides the following lodging types:
- Hotel-style lodge rooms
- Vacation Homes
Learn how to make a reservation in the Reservations section.
If you are interested in holding a reunion or retreat at Snow Mountain Ranch, learn more about our reunion cabins at ColoradoConferenceCenters.org or call (800) 777-9622.
3Cabin, Lodge Room, Yurt & Campground Amenities
There are three different lodges at Snow Mountain Ranch. Bed configurations vary from hotel-style rooms with two queen beds to rooms with a bunk bed configuration. Lodge rooms do not have cooking facilities or in-room televisions. Towels and bedding are provided. Only rooms in Indian Peaks have mini-refrigerators, microwaves and decks or porches. All lodge rooms have private bathrooms, hair dryers and in-shower soap dispensers. Shampoo and conditioner are not included. Our lodge rooms do not have air-conditioning, but thanks to our cool mountain nights, open windows and fans provide comfort during the summer.
Cabins are heated and have fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator and stove with oven, microwaves, telephones and one or more baths. Linens, bath and dish towels, dishes and cooking utensils are provided. Cabins do not have TVs. Vacation homes, in addition to the above, have a dishwasher and satellite TV. Our cabins do not have air-conditioning, but remain comfortable thanks to our cool mountain nights during the summer. Cabins have either gas or wood fireplaces. Roll-away beds are available in cabins for a fee. To request a roll-away bed, please call our reservation staff at 888-613-9622 or request it in the comments section of the online reservation form.
Yurts are available for the summer and fall from the 3rd Friday in May through the 2nd Saturday in October. Yurts are available for the winter and spring from the 3rd Friday in October through the 2nd Saturday in April (please note that they are not heated). Yurts are closed for maintenance from the 2nd Sunday in April through the 3rd Thursday in May.
- Each yurt can sleep up to 6 people, with one queen bed and two bunked beds. Each yurt includes an adjacent tent pad. Total capacity of each yurt site is 8 people.
- Yurts are not heated.
- Rollaways are not available. Cribs are available to rent only during summer months.
- Pets allowed. Please review our pet policy.
- Two handicapped-accessible yurts are available.
- A bathhouse is located in the yurt village with flush toilets, handicapped accessible hot showers, hair dryers, phone, coin operated washer and dryer and deep well sinks.
- Parking is located 100-225 feet from yurts (handicapped-accessible yurt is located 15 feet from parking). Luggage carts are available (summer only).
- Walkways in the yurt village have limited lighting. Please bring flashlights.
- Bed linens are only provided during summer season. During the winter season towels, blankets sheets and pillows are not provided. Overnight temperatures often drop to sub-zero temperatures and a winter-rated sleeping bag is recommended.
- WiFi is available in the area of the bathhouse.
Hopi campground is open from Memorial Day through the end of September, weather permitting. Booking for campgrounds opens in January.
- The campground offers a bathhouse with hot showers, handicapped-accessible toilet facilities, phone and deep well sinks.
- Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional charge. We ask that you limit number of pets on each site to two.
- All sites include electricity, picnic table and fire ring. Certain sites also include water and sewer.
- WiFi is available in the area of the bathhouse.
View map for maximum size capacity.