We are pleased to offer accommodations for you and your pet(s). To ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests and employees, please review the following guidelines:
- Pets are not permitted in lodges, reunion cabins, family cabins designated as pet-free, or enclosed public spaces such as meeting rooms, lobbies, and dining areas (not applicable to service animals).
- Pets must be registered with the front desk upon arrival. Guests failing to notify the front desk prior to/during check-in will be charged the applicable nonrefundable pet fee and any incremental cleaning charges (even after departure).
- YMCA of the Rockies requires a nonrefundable nightly pet fee of $25 per pet, per unit (maximum two pets) with a maximum pet fee of $250 per stay. This covers normal wear and tear and standard additional cleaning associated with pet usage.
- Pets must be on-leash while on property and when outside a guest accommodation. They must be under the control of their owner at all times and pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet while on the YMCA of the Rockies’ property.
- Pets should be current on all vaccinations; documentation must be immediately available upon request.
- YMCA employees are not allowed to enter accommodations with an unaccompanied pet. If maintenance or maid service is required, please remove the pet from the accommodation. Please contact the front desk to arrange a convenient time for such services.
- Should there be additional damages, each pet owner is 100% responsible and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YMCA of the Rockies from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guests’ pet. This includes but is not limited to guest accommodations, all public areas, corridors and outside grounds areas.
- If an accommodation is unusable due to damage from a guest’s pet, the guest whose pet is responsible for said damages will be responsible for any lost room revenue plus expenses incurred while the damage is being repaired.
At check in, you will be asked to sign a form indicating that you agree to these guidelines and conditions.
Stated fees valid through May 31, 2019.