Yurts are available for the summer and fall from the 3rd Friday in May through the 2nd Saturday in October. Yurts are available for the winter and spring from the 3rd Friday in October through the 2nd Saturday in April (please note that they are not heated). Yurts are closed for maintenance from the 2nd Sunday in April through the 3rd Thursday in May.
- Each yurt can sleep up to 6 people, with one queen bed and two bunked beds. Each yurt site including yurt and additional camping tent pad (2 persons in tent) can sleep up 8 people.
- Yurts are not heated.
- Rollaways are not available. Cribs are available to rent only during summer months.
- Pets are allowed. There is a $25 per pet/per night fee (max $250)
- There are twelve yurts total in each of the two yurt villages. One is handicapped-accessible.
- A bathhouse is located in the yurt village with flush toilets, handicapped accessible hot showers, hair dryers, phone, coin operated washer and dryer and deep well sinks.
- Parking is located 100-225 feet from yurts (handicapped-accessible yurt is located 15 feet from parking). Luggage carts are available (summer only).
- Walkways in the yurt village have limited lighting. Please bring flashlights.
- Bed linens are only provided during summer season. During the winter season towels, blankets sheets and pillows are not provided. Overnight temperatures often drop to sub-zero temperatures and a winter-rated sleeping bag is recommended.